2019 Jeep Cherokee Performance
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has all performance parts and utility features you want, whether you’re driving around Green Bay or going off-roading with some friends on a Wisconsin scenic drive. With powerful Cherokee engine options and capable towing specs, this SUV is more than ready to tackle any adventure that comes its way. Let’s take a closer look at Jeep Cherokee engine performance parts and more!
Jeep Cherokee Performance Specs and Features
With the Jeep Cherokee engine options and drivetrain features, you’ll easily take on the roads of Manitowoc and beyond. Here’s what to expect:
- Engine Options: The base level Cherokee engine is the 2.4 L Tigershark® that offers up 180hp. Higher-end trims like the Trailhawk® come bearing 271hp from the optional 3.2L V6 VVT engine.
- Suspension: Enjoy a smooth ride no matter the terrain thanks to capable Normal Duty Suspension systems. Trailhawk® models benefit from Heavy-Duty suspension and other Cherokee performance parts to ensure Trail Rated® capability.
- Off-Road Capabilities: Go off the map thanks to great features like Selec-Terrain® System, Off-Road Suspension, available skid plates, and plenty of ground clearance for those rocky paths
- Towing Power: Easily move some cargo on your next trip with the 2,000-pound standard towing capacity. Properly outfit the 2019 Cherokee and you can haul up to 4,500 pounds.
- 4X4 Systems: These systems, either the Jeep Active Drive I or Jeep Active Drive II, work to improve the overall efficiency of your vehicle by automatically engaging certain systems, like All-Wheel Drive, when conditions require it. Higher-end trims also offer Selec-Speed® Crawl Control for proper power distribution when going up or down a steep incline.
Jeep Cherokee Efficiency
Just because the Jeep Cherokee offers impressive performance doesn’t mean it sacrifices efficiency! Learn more about how the new Cherokee will help you save between fill-ups.
- When properly equipped, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee is capable of achieving an EPA estimated 31 MPG Highway
- If your Jeep Cherokee is equipped with four-wheel drive, it switches to front-wheel drive to save gas during long commutes, only engaging all four wheels when needed
- A 9-speed automatic transmission helps ensure your Jeep Cherokee is in the most efficient gear for your drive across Manitowoc.
Experience Cherokee Performance First-Hand at Vande Hey Brantmeier
If you’re thinking about getting that next SUV for you and your family, the 2019 Jeep Cherokee is a great choice, even when compared to the Grand Cherokee. We have a fantastic rotation of available new vehicle specials, so keep your eyes on those for some financial breathing room. If you have any questions about Jeep Cherokee engine performance parts, off-road tires, or want to get behind the wheel for yourself, visit us today in Chilton or simply give us a call to schedule an appointment.
More About Jeep Cherokee Features
Drivers seldom return from a test drive unimpressed by 2019 Jeep Cherokee utility. It’s an SUV that makes everything from engine output to off-road features work around your needs, so read on to explore: Learn More About the Jeep Cherokee Contact Us Performance Features Space and Towing Capacity Off-Roading Features Performance Features All Jeep models are…
The 2019 Jeep Cherokee has all performance parts and utility features you want, whether you’re driving around Green Bay or going off-roading with some friends on a Wisconsin scenic drive. With powerful Cherokee engine options and capable towing specs, this SUV is more than ready to tackle any adventure that comes its way. Let’s take a…