What Are the Best Jeep Off-Road Tires?
When you’re ready to hit the trails around Appleton in your Jeep Wrangler, it’s important to know you have all the equipment you need to be prepared. Good off-roading tires are among the most important performance parts you can add to your new Jeep SUV. Check out our simple guide to choosing the best Jeep off-road tires at Vande Hey Brantmeier near Green Bay.
What To Consider When Choosing Off-Roading Tires
When choosing the best off-road tires for your Jeep Wrangler, it’s important to consider your specific needs. Browse the following lists to see what you’ll need to think about when choosing your Jeep off-road tires.
- Do these tires need to perform well on the street? Do you want to use your tires for normal driving through Manitowoc, as well as off-roading? If yes, be sure that you buy tires that are good for both the street and off-roading. One thing to pay attention to is how much road noise the tires produce, as especially knobby tires usually produce lots of noise.
- What kind of terrain will you be off-roading on? If you live in a temperate climate, mud terrain tires might just come in handy. However, if you live in a desert climate, then sand-focused tires would serve you much better.
- What kind of off-roading do you like to do? It’s important to consider what type of off-roading you’d like to engage in. Do you prefer rock crawling boulders, splashing through mud and creeks, or blasting over sand dunes? Your answer should be taken into consideration when choosing tires for your off-road drive.
Additional Jeep Off-Road Features
Now that you have a better idea of how to pick off-road tires for your Jeep, it’s time to take a look at all the other features found on select Jeep SUVs. The following off-road focused technologies will help you traverse the toughest off-road terrain you’ll encounter:
- Trail Rated® off-road capability
- Selec-Trac® 4×4 system
- Dana® solid axles
- 33-in. off-road tires
- Tru-Lok® electronic differentials
Find Jeep Off-Road Tires at Vande Hey Brantmeier!
The team at Vande Hey Brantmeier will be more than happy to help you select the perfect Jeep off-road tires from our Sheboygan-area parts department. We’ll help you choose the perfect set based off of your criteria. If you have any questions for our team, don’t hesitate to contact us online! From tires to lift kits, we’re here to help.
More Jeep Features
When you take home a Jeep Wrangler in Appleton, you’re already taking home one of the most capable SUVs on the planet. But sometimes, that’s not enough for off-road enthusiasts in Manitowoc and Sheboygan. Are you looking to lift your Jeep for even more performance? Vande Hey Brantmeier can teach you how to lift your Jeep to…
When you’re ready to hit the trails around Appleton in your Jeep Wrangler, it’s important to know you have all the equipment you need to be prepared. Good off-roading tires are among the most important performance parts you can add to your new Jeep SUV. Check out our simple guide to choosing the best Jeep…
The all-new 2020 Jeep Gladiator has been heavily anticipated over the last year, but does it live up to the hype? To help you decide, the team at Vande Hey Brantmeier near Appleton has compiled a collection of Jeep Gladiator reviews from well-respected critics, including: U.S. News and World Report Edmunds.com CNET Read on to see the…