Can You Finance a Car with No Credit?
Yes, you can! While it may be a little tricky, financing a car with bad credit is not impossible. Get all of the details about automotive loans and advice on financing a car with no credit with the financial experts at Vande Hey Brantmeier before visiting our finance department to get your loan.
Financing with Bad or Even No Credit
When it comes to bad credit car finance, you need to know that the down payment could be more than the average – same with your interest rate. It’s essential that you go in knowing how much you can afford, but leave a little wiggle room just in case.
Below are additional tips to keep in mind:
- Ask questions, and don’t assume you won’t be approved. While you may think financing is your only option, that’s not always the case. See if you have other options that are more beneficial to you.
- Leasing might be a better option. While these payments may also be higher than the average lease, it’s more affordable than trying to buy a vehicle.
- Revive your credit score. Do you have bad credit? Use your credit card on small things and immediately pay it off. This is the best way to build up your credit.
- Know your budget and your credit score (if you have one). When applying for financing, your credit score takes a hit. Keep all of your loan applications within 14 days to limit the potential damage to your score.
- Separate price negotiation from financing. Many dealerships go through multiple lenders, so you won’t get just one offer.
- Be prepared for a higher cost. You may receive higher interest rates, a larger down payment, or both if you have no credit.
Apply for a Loan at Vande Hey Brantmeier
At Vande Hey Brantmeier, our finance team works hard so you can obtain bad credit car finance without any difficulty. Check out our financing and leasing options, and apply for financing to get pre-approved before visiting our dealership. Have questions in the meantime? Don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
More from Vande Hey Brantmeier
Maxing out at 12,750 pounds, the new RAM 1500 towing capacity means plenty of powerful performance for Chilton drivers to tow a camper, boat, or a trailer full of equipment throughout town. In addition to serious towing power and impressive trailering technologies, the cockpit makes for the most luxurious truck experience in its class. Discover…
What’s the greatest need for a growing family? Space! And lots of it! For minivan shoppers in the Chilton area, the Chrysler Pacifica interior offers a technology unlike other minivans in its class — and some SUVs. With 3rd row seating, the Chrysler Pacifica seating capacity rivals SUVs. Thanks to foldable 2nd- and 3rd-row seating,…
When you’re looking for the perfect pickup truck, it’s important to take into account how much you plan on towing and hauling between Manitowoc and Appleton. RAM 1500 towing capacity can reach as high as 12,750 pounds, and payload capacity tops out at 2,300 pounds when properly equipped. Learn more about what each engine has…