Should I Buy or Lease?
Are you in the market for getting a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram car, truck, or SUV to enhance your commute around the Appleton? If so, you are probably comparing the difference between getting a lease vs. buying. Many car buyers often ask, “should I buy or lease?” The answer depends on what works best for you financially. Both have their benefits, which is why you need to consider what your driving needs are, what you can afford, and what you want. Vande Hey Brantmeier is going over the benefits that come with financing and leasing a vehicle, so you can make an informed decision.
Benefits of Buying
- No Mileage Restrictions: If you plan on doing quite a bit of driving in and around the Green Bay area, you should think about buying. Leasing has mileage limits with fees if you go over them.
- Total Ownership: When you purchase a vehicle, it’s yours! Because of that, you can do whatever you would like with the vehicle without having to worry about restrictions on how you decorate or modify it.
- Customization: Customization is the best way to make your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram vehicle stand out on the Manitowoc roads. When you purchase a car, you can make all of the cosmetic and mechanical changes that you want to create your dream vehicle.
- Ability to Sell: Car owners can sell their vehicles at any point since they are not in a lease agreement.
- Financing Options: Leasing a vehicle is not a huge hassle, but financing a vehicle tends to be more straightforward and better for those without the best credit scores.
- Less Cost Over Time: Even though purchasing a car is typically more money at first, it will cost less over time as you’re working to pay off the auto loan. Total ownership costs less the longer you have the vehicle.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Leasing has a lower down payment and monthly lease payments.
- Less Sales Tax: You can expect a lower sales tax. Some areas only require those getting a lease to pay the tax on the amount you’re putting down as well as the monthly payments.
- Trade-Ins: Returning the vehicle when the lease ends is fast and hassle-free. Stop by Vande Hey Brantmeier to pay off your remaining fees, choose your next vehicle, and then drive off!
- Great Coverage: If any issues come up while under the warranty – and you haven’t gone over the mileage limit – you’re covered.
- Options: You can stay in the newest Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram models when you opt for a lease. With a variety of options, it won’t be difficult to find the vehicle perfect for you.
- High Approval Rate: If you were denied an auto loan, there’s still a chance you can get approved for a lease, even if your credit score is not that good.
Explore Leasing and Financing Options at Vande Hey Brantmeier
Still torn between going for a lease vs. buying? Keep in mind that the decision is based on what you can afford and what you need in your next vehicle. Take a look at our Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram leasing and financing deals and details on where to get a car loan and financing a car with bad credit before making the short drive to Vande Hey Brantmeier near Manitowoc to test drive your favorite Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram vehicle. Feel free to contact us with any questions or to set up an appointment!
More from Vande Hey Brantmeier
How much can the 2021 RAM 1500 tow? This tough truck is among the most capable on the market, thanks in large part to its generous 12,750-pound towing capacity when equipped with the available RAM 1500 5.7L HEMI® V8 engine. That’s far from the only engine offered in the RAM 1500 lineup, though. In fact,…
What’s the 2021 Jeep Cherokee towing capacity? How about the Jeep Cherokee payload capacity? If you’re anything like many of our Manitowoc SUV shoppers, you’re itching to know. Whether you need to take your boat or your ATV out on the weekends frequently, or you’re just looking for a new SUV that offers top-tier capabilities,…
The 2021 RAM TRX is available for Chilton drivers who want to max out their specs on a high-performance pickup. Powered by a Hellcat engine, the TRX is designed inside and out to be the ultimate off-road truck. Vande Hey Brantmeier covers the massive RAM TRX horsepower, the RAM TRX price, and other 2021 RAM TRX specs…